SEEN-McCormack Graduate Fellowship Info Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn more about the SEEN-McCormack Graduate Fellowship, a tuition and curriculum-fees free Fellowship for a MS or MBA/MS at UMass Amherst's McCormack Department of Sport Management Program. The info session will include an overview of the Fellowship, details on the application process, panel featuring faculty and alumni, and an open Q&A session.
- Professor Steve Mckelvey, J.D. - Department Chair & Graduate Program Director
- Nefertiti Walker - Associate Professor and Interim Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Pierce Larsson (MS' 14) - Manager, NBA G League
- Javier Rojas (MS' 16) - Chief Development Officer en Club de Deportes Santiago Morning
- Candace Burton (Dual ‘19) - Community Partnerships Associate, Good Sports Inc.
- Abigail Bazile - SEEN Leadership Team Member
- Kellen Williams - SEEN Leadership Team Member